Image Source: realestateclientgifts.com
NATIONAL SMALL BUSINESS WEEK: The Greater Hernando County Alcove of Commerce invites the affiliation to bless National Baby Business Anniversary from April 29 to May 5. The week-long accident is committed to deepening the affiliation by acknowledging bounded baby business. Bounded merchants will action appropriate deals and coupons to bless the anniversary of support. Help accomplish a big appulse by arcade small. While arcade at your admired baby business, booty a selfie with the agents and column your photos with the tag #SmallBusinessHernando and #HernandoChamber.
RESTAURANT TO COLLECT DONATIONS FOR MAKE-A-WISH: Applebee’s Neighborhood Grill & Bar locations, including 20090 Cortez Blvd. in Brooksville, and 4651 Commercial Way and 10601 County Line Road in Spring Hill, are accommodating in a fundraiser to abutment Make-A-Wish Northern Florida and Make-A-Wish Central Florida. Barter will accept an befalling to accomplish a donation during the attack which ends April 22. Those who accomplish a $5 or beyond donation will accept a Make-A-Wish action card, loaded with three Applebee’s coupons, redeemable for $20 in savings. In addition, altruistic guests will be accustomed with a Make-A-Wish cardboard star, displayed in the restaurant.
DOCTOR AND SENIOR MANAGEMENT TEAM PUBLISH BOOK: Dr. Pariksith Singh, Access Health Care Physicians architect and CEO, has collaborated with his arch administering aggregation to broadcast Health Care Compliance A Adviser for Practitioners by Practitioners. The book offers a adviser on how to calmly administer ever-changing regulations.
HOSPITAL APPOINTS CEO: Michael Irvin was appointed arch controlling administrator at Bayfront Health Spring Hill, able May 8. Previously, Irvin was arch operating administrator of Merit Health Wesley in Mississippi. Irvin holds a bachelor’s amount in accepted business studies and a master’s amount in business administering from Webber International University.
CHAMBER RIBBON-CUTTING: The Greater Hernando County Alcove of Commerce will accept a ribbon-cutting commemoration for Crypto Consultants at the alcove office, 15588 Aviation Loop Drive, south of Brooksville, at apex April 24. Alarm Travis Morehead, (727) 271-2333.
Image Source: cardsdirect.com
BUSINESS CONTINUITY PLANNING LUNCH & LEARN: The Greater Hernando County Alcove of Commerce, in affiliation with Florida Baby Business Development Council at USF and Hernando County Emergency Management, will present a business ability branch from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. April 20 at the alcove office, 15588 Aviation Loop Drive, south of Brooksville. The chargeless accident will accommodate accoutrement and assets to assure you accept a adversity plan in place. To RSVP, appointment hernandochamber.com.
CHAMBER TRAINING COMMITTEE TO MEET: The Greater Hernando County Alcove of Commerce Training Committee will accommodated at 8 a.m. April 24 at the alcove office, 15588 Aviation Loop Drive, south of Brooksville. For information, alarm (352) 796-0697 or appointment hernandochamber.com.
CHAMBER MEMBERSHIP MEETING: The Greater Hernando County Alcove of Commerce will accept its account associates affair at 7:15 a.m. April 25 at Silverthorn Country Club, 4550 Golf Club Lane, south of Brooksville. The breakfast will be sponsored by NAMI Hernando’s Beautiful Mind Center. The bedfellow apostle will be Carolyn Jones, Ph.D., PsychU. The accommodation amount with breakfast is $15 online; $20 at the door. To RSVP, appointment hernandochamber.com/events. For information, alarm (352) 796-0697.
STUDENT RECOGNITION BANQUET: The Greater Hernando County Alcove of Commerce and its foundation, Alcove Education Training Association, will host the 44th anniversary Student Recognition Banquet from 5:30 to 9 p.m. April 26 at Heritage Pines clubhouse, 11524 Scenic Hills Blvd., Hudson. The keynote apostle will be Kevin Carroll, Hernando County Fire agent chief, and Steve Schurdell will serve as adept of ceremonies. Sponsorship accessible from $300 to $2,500. Scholarship opportunities accessible from $500 to $1,500. For information, appointment hernandochamber.com/pages/student-recognition-banquet.
TAP FOR A CAUSE BENEFITS ARC NATURE COAST: Marker 48 Brewing, 12147 Cortez Blvd., Spring Hill, will accept a Tap for a Cause fundraiser from 4 to 8 p.m. April 28 to account the Arc Nature Coast. During the event, the Arc will accept a allotment of all sales for the day, and raffle prizes will be awarded from 5 to 8 p.m. Items and allowance certificates are bare for the raffles.
In addition, during the ages of April, back barter adjustment the Arc on draft, 100 percent of the gain will account the Arc’s approaching activity abilities development ability at its Neff Lake Road Campus in Brooksville. For raffle information, alarm Nancy Stubbs at (352) 544-2322, ext. 109. For accident information, alarm (352) 606-2509.
Save the date
BACKYARD BLUES ‘N BREWS FESTIVAL: The Greater Hernando County Alcove of Commerce will host the Hernando County Backyard Dejection ‘n Brews Festival from 5 to 10 p.m. May 26 at the Lake House, 1202 Kenlake Ave., Spring Hill. The accident will affection the region’s best outstanding dejection bands, aliment trucks and beer in a fun atmosphere. Tickets are $20 for adults, $10 for accouchement ages 12 and younger. Vendors, sponsors are needed. For information, appointment hernandochamber.com.
Image Source: cardsdirect.com
SMALL-BUSINESS SEMINARS: Pasco Hernando SCORE is presenting a alternation of chargeless small-business seminars:
• Creating a Successful Business Plan, 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. April 26, New River Branch Library, 34043 State Road 54, Zephyrhills.
• Basic QuickBooks, 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. May 1, Centennial Park Branch Library, 5740 Moog Road, Holiday.
• Using the Internet in Your Business, 9 to 9:45 a.m. May 8, Florida Department of Revenue, 2127 Grand Blvd., Suite 150, Holiday.
• Branding and Credibility through Digital Marketing, 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. May 8, Hudson Regional Library, 8012 Library Road, Hudson.
• Results Based Marketing for Baby Businesses, 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. May 8, New Port Richey Library, 5939 Main St., New Port Richey.
• Learn How to Start a New Business Successfully, 5 to 6:45 p.m. May 8, Spring Hill Branch/Harold G. Zopp Memorial Library, 9220 Spring Hill Drive, Spring Hill.
Image Source: minted.com
To annals or to get added information, appointment pascohernando.score.org and bang on the bounded workshops tab or alarm the SCORE appointment at (727) 842-4638.
• Nature Coast Business Professionals: 7:30 a.m. April 20, IHOP restaurant, 3660 Commercial Way, Spring Hill. Guests are welcome. Those accessory may adjustment from the menu. Alarm Dana Cutlip, (352) 293-4317.
• Connect B2B (Business to Business) Networking: 7 a.m. April 23, Greater Hernando County Alcove of Commerce, 15588 Aviation Loop Drive, south of Brooksville. Chargeless for alcove members, $5 for non-members. To register, appointment hernandochamber.com or alarm (352) 796-0697.
• Connect B2B (Business to Business) Networking, 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. April 23, Country Kitchen, 20133 Cortez Blvd., Brooksville. Chargeless for Alcove members, $5 for non-members. To register, appointment hernandochamber.com or alarm (352) 796-0697.
• BNI Winning Edge: 7:15 a.m. April 24, Northcliffe Baptist Church, 10515 Northcliffe Blvd., Spring Hill. The amount is $10 and includes breakfast. Alarm Dan Brown, (262) 676-2776.
• Keep It Local-Spring Hill/Brooksville Chapter: 7:45 a.m. April 25, Spring Hill Diner, 3426 Deltona Blvd., Spring Hill. Alarm Melanie Grossi, (352) 263-7749.
• Keep It Bounded — Hernando Business Professionals Chapter: 11:15 a.m., second, third and fourth Wednesday of anniversary month, Beef?‘O’?Brady’s, 14387 Spring Hill Drive, Spring Hill. Alarm Lauren Jolly, (352) 610-3435.
Image Source: kvantita.info