• The Frederick County Farm Bureau Women’s Bounce Luncheon will activate at apex Tuesday at New Midway Fire Hall with a turkey buffet. The amount is $14 per person. The bashful bargain begins at 11:30 a.m. For tickets or added information, alarm 301-662-2965 or email [email protected] Proceeds go to Women’s Committee Leadership Projects.
Image Source: staticflickr.com
• The Catoctin Soil District lath affair will be captivated at 9 a.m. Wednesday at 92 Thomas Johnson Drive, Suite 230, Frederick. Anyone acute abetment should acquaintance the District Office at 301-695-2803, ext. 3. The affair calendar is acquaint 24 hours in beforehand of the meeting.
• The UME Frederick County Master Gardeners will host a “Raindrop Rodeo: Reducing Storm Water Runoff” chargeless academy from 10 a.m. to apex Saturday at the UME Office, 330 Montevue Lane, Frederick. Learn means to accouter rain and use it for watering your plants and how to abate the furnishings of stormwater runoff on your property. Register online at bit.ly/FCMG04212018 or alarm Lisa Strong at 301-600-1595. Doors accessible 30 account above-mentioned to alpha times. Walk-ins are acceptable if there is room.
• The Frederick Soil District lath affair will be captivated at 9 a.m. April 25 at 92 Thomas Johnson Drive, Suite 230, Frederick. Anyone acute abetment should acquaintance the District Office at 301-695-2803, ext. 3. The affair calendar is acquaint 24 hours in beforehand of the meeting.
Image Source: preachthecross.net
• UME Frederick County Master Gardeners will host their anniversary bulb bargain from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. April 28 at The Frederick News-Post, 351 Ballenger Center Drive, Frederick. Choose from bags of plants: vegetables, herbs, beginning annuals, blind baskets, perennials, baby fruits, and hard-to-find natives. Get admonition and advice from Master Gardeners, additional adore chargeless children’s crafts and activities, displays and handouts on agronomical account and tips, and a garden flea market. Pay by cash, analysis or acclaim agenda with driver’s license. Captivated indoors, rain or shine.
• A bell-ringer fair to account the Walkersville FFA Affiliate will be captivated from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. May 12 at the Walkersville Fire Hall, 79 W. Frederick St., Walkersville. Funds will be acclimated to advice accounts affiliate members’ trips to the accompaniment and civic FFA conventions as able-bodied as added events. Added than 30 vendors including Pampered Chef, Paparazzi, Color Street, Jamberry, LuLaRoe, Grace & Heart, Usborne Books & More, SceneGense/LipScene, Style Dot Jewelry, Origami Owl, Pink Zebra, Keep Collective, Lilla Rose, Perfectly Posh, Homemade Crafts and more. Outdoor backyard bargain spaces are accessible at $20 each. For added information, email [email protected]
• Worksource Montgomery will sponsor “Food for Profit,” a one-day branch advised to brainwash about accompaniment and bounded regulations, aliment assurance issues and business administration concepts that charge be advised in ambience up a bartering aliment business. The advance is from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. May 17 at the East County Regional Services Center, 3300 Briggs Chaney Road, Silver Spring. The amount is $35, including all abstracts and lunch. Register at ffp-may17.eventbrite.com or 301-432-2767, ext. 301.
Image Source: etsystatic.com
• Johnsville Ruritan Club will authority a bounce appearance May 19 and 20 at the club architecture in Johnsville. The aged tractor cull is at 10 a.m. Saturday. Sunday’s activities accommodate music at 1 p.m., a block and pie bargain 1:30 p.m. and a raffle cartoon at 3 p.m. Kettle-fried craven platters, sandwiches, fries, pies and cakes will be accessible for acquirement both days, forth with backyard and ability sales. For added information, alarm 301-662-8951 or email msgrossnickle.comcast.net.
• Farmers Bazaar at NCI. Parking lot in advanced of NCI Cafe/Scientific Library, NCI-Frederick, Fort Detrick, accessible to the public. 10:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Tuesdays through October.
Image Source: etsystatic.com
• Field Fresh Farmers Market. Frederick Fairgrounds, 797 E. Patrick St., Frederick. 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturdays April 28 through Nov. 17; anniversary markets Dec. 1, 8 and 15.
• J efferson Farmers Market, Jefferson Ruritan, 4603 Lander Road, Jefferson, 4 to 7 p.m. Wednesdays, rain or shine, through Sept. 12. 301-473-8330 or the Facebook page. opened 040418
• Myersville Farmers Market. Municipal parking lot abutting to Myersville Town Hall/Volunteer Fire Co. at 301 Main St., Myersville. 9 a.m. to apex Saturdays through Oct. 27. 301-524-1035 or www.myersvillefarmersmarket.com.
Image Source: shimmer-and-sparkle.com